Monday, April 19, 2021

Pinwheel Block Challenge - Sneak Peek #2

This week I'm sharing Sneak Peek #2 of the Pinwheel Block Challenge.  

Last week for Sneak Peek #1, I shared my stack of beautiful pinwheel blocks.  


If you are finding this post for first time and don't have a clue what I'm posting about (it's okay, it happens), here is the link to last week's post so you can learn more about the pinwheel block challenge.   

I'm using Michael Miller Cotton Couture in the Sew Colorful Colorwheel collection to make my blocks.   I have both fat 1/8 and fat quarter bundles available in my Etsy shop - both bundles have shipping included in the price!

Fat 1/8 bundle of 18 solids

Fat quarter bundle of 18 solids

This week the reimagining happened.  My pinwheel blocks have turned into Pinwheel Circles! 


And what do I spy on the back of the circles?  Fusible web?  


Oh my!  You don't want to miss next week's reveal to see the project I'm making using these pinwheel circles.  And if everything goes as planned - there will be a new pattern released for this project too :)   

Just between you and me - I'm super excited about this project ... it is turning out mega cool ... like it's really hard for me not to share the whole thing with you now .. but I gotta wait! 

I can't wait to see all the desingers sneak peeks today. Be sure to follow each of the designers so you don't miss their posts during this fun challenge.

Here is the list of Instagram handles of the participating designers for this challenge.  

@tamarinis

@seamslikeadreamquilts

@blueberry_backroads

@masterpiecequilting

@southwind_quilts 

@katiemaequilts

@dragonflysquiltingdesignstudio

@prettypiney

@debbiewendtquilting

@appliques.quilts.and.more

@sue_duckcreekquilting

@patchworkbreeze

@swanamity

@faithandfabric



If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me.


Here are the quilts I made in the previous block challenges. 


Snowbound - Snowball Block Challenge



PDF and Print Patterns available in my Etsy shop. 


Split Fences - Rail Fence Block Challenge



Free pattern available for digital download.

 

1 comment: