Thursday, April 1, 2021

Perfectly Potted Wall Hanging in Summer 2021 Quilter's World Magazine

I'm excited to share my second design that I have in the Summer 2021 issue of Quilter's World magazine. In addition to my Puss in the Corner bed quilt (read all about it here), my Perfectly Potted Wall Hanging is published in this issue.  

If you aren't a subscriber, be sure to pick up your copy of the magazine on a news stand or you can purchase using this direct link.

Perfectly Potted is a super quick and easy paper-pieced project that is perfect for using up scrap fabrics. I made my version using Island Batik fabrics that I had in my stash and Warm 80/20 batting from The Warm Company.  


Sometimes you need a plant you can't kill!  This plant will bloom perfectly without water or sun or needing to be repotted.  It is perfect for offices, dorms, apartments or any other small space where you want to add a splash of color and a real plant just won't work. 

If you are new to paper-piecing and want to try it for the first time, this project is perfect since it isn't a huge time committment.  You can easily make it in a day.  It took me longer to go thru my stash and select the fabrics than it took to make the wall hanging.  

So are you ready to make your version of Perfectly Planted?  I hope so and I'd love to see it!  Be sure to tag me #masterpiecequilting when you share on social media. 

Pick up your copy of the Summer 2021 issue of Quilter's World magazine here and get started today.  Be sure to check out all 18 amazing designs in the magazine.  There are several I can't wait to make.  

If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment