Monday, April 12, 2021

Pinwheel Block Re-Imagined Challenge - Sneak Peek #1

It's Monday and you know what that means - Sneak Peek #1 of the Pinwheel Block Reimagined Challenge!  While it would be fun to cue the drum roll, I'll save that for next week when I share how I have re-imagined the blocks.  

This week I'm sharing a pile of traditional bright colored pinwheels made with Michael Miller Cotton Couture solids.  I mixed up all the colors from the bundle so my pinwheels have a super scrappy look. 


If you are finding this blog post for the first time and haven't heard of the Pinwheel Block Re-Imagined Challenge before, last week's blog post has all the details and will get you up to speed. 


If you want to use the same fabrics that I am using , they are available in my Etsy shop. 

18 Fat Quarter Bundle Sew Colorful Colorwheel

Powderblue Solid Yardage

Candlelight Solid Yardage 


Here is the list of Instagram handles of the participating designers for this challenge.  

@tamarinis

@seamslikeadreamquilts

@blueberry_backroads

@masterpiecequilting

@southwind_quilts 

@katiemaequilts

@dragonflysquiltingdesignstudio

@prettypiney

@debbiewendtquilting

@appliques.quilts.and.more

@sue_duckcreekquilting

@patchworkbreeze

@swanamity

@faithandfabric



I can't wait to see everyone's sneak peeks today. Be sure to follow each of the designers so you don't miss their posts during this fun challenge.


If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 


PS - I had too much fun taking photos, so here is another one! 





1 comment: