Friday, April 16, 2021

Where is Nancy?

I've always loved "I Spy", "Where's Waldo" or "Search-and-Find" type games.  I can spend hours looking at the pictures trying to find the clues.  

But in real life, it isn't always fun playing that same game trying to find a photo or a post you saw earlier on social media but you can't find it again.  

For me it normally involves me seeing a really neat quilt and I wanted to see more of the post but I was on my phone and didn't have my glasses.  When I'm on my desktop with the big monitor and a full keyboard where I can comment more easily, then I can't find the post.  Yes - it is frustrating! 

I don't want you to go through that same frustration. 

Today I'm sharing all the sites where I post on social media. I know not all social media is for everyone so that's why I try to share in a variety of places. 


Facebook

Instagram

YouTube

Pinterest

Blog

Etsy Shop


The best option for you to see my posts is to go to my page on each of the sites that you use and to click "follow", "like" or "subscribe".  It's a game we have to play with social media.  The greater the number of "followers" and people who "like" my pages, the more my page is shown to everyone.   Trust me, I don't make the rules to the game, but I've learned the hard way how to play the game. 

Since social media likes to change the rules of the game frequently and normally without notice, I started sending out weekly emails.  

If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment