Thursday, April 8, 2021

Spring Clearance Fabric Sale - Shop Now - Limited Inventory

It's time for some Spring Cleaning in my Etsy shop!

New patterns are being released, New fabrics arrived last week, New kits are being bundled and I need space for all these new things. 

Here are some low inventory items that won't be restocked and I would love for them to go to new homes.  Shipping is included in the price.  

Many have only 1 or 2 available, so don't wait to purchase! 

I've tried to include photos but if there isn't one - just click on the item name - it's a direct link to the item listing.  

6 Fat Quarter Bundle Homespun Fabrics


Learn to Make a T-shirt Quilt DVD


6 Fat Quarter Bundle Assorted Pink Quilting Cottons



Tula Pink 1 yard cut Tent Stripe


Learn to Machine Bind Your Quilt DVD

1 comment:

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Buy Quilting Fabric Online

    ReplyDelete