Monday, September 20, 2021

Strip Star Block Challenge - Sneak Peek #2

It's time for Sneak Peek #2 of the Strip Star Re-imagined Block Challenge.  


Folks - this doesn't happen to often, but I am totally getting addicted to making these blocks !  They are so much fun.  I know it looks hard but it really isn't.  I'm using the partial seams technique to add the corner units around the center square. 

Each Monday in September, the participating designers are sharing about the challenge on their Instagram feeds.  Some of us are adding other social media too.   If you don't already follow me on Instagram, I'm @masterpiecequilting 

Here is the list of Instagram handles of the participating designers.  Each of us are sharing our Sneak Peek #2 on Monday September 20th.  


@tamarinis

@katecollerandesigns

@sue_duckcreekquilting

@patchworkbreeze

@megschoicepatterns

@southwind_quilts

@swanamity

@sewhookedontreasures 

@reeze_morningglorydesigns

@implumcute

@masterpiecequilting 

@jenstrauser

@crafttowardsjoy

@ttquilts


An easy way to find the posts is using the following hashtags.  Just type them into the search box and the posts will show up. 


#stripstarblockchallenge

#stripstarquiltblock

#morethanjustablockchallenge

#designerblockchallenge

#Septemberblockchallenge

#Septemberdesignerblockchallenge

#quilt

#quilts

#quiltdesigner

#quiltblock

#quiltblocks


I can't wait to see everyone's sneak peeks and I hope that you will take a look too! Be sure to follow each of the designers so you don't miss their posts during this fun challenge.


If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment