Friday, September 17, 2021

Falling Stars & Squares Quilt - New Pattern Release

I am so excited to share the release of my latest quilt pattern, Falling Stars & Squares and the release of Benartex's fabric collection, Blue & White Elegance by Jackie Robinson. 


Falling Stars & Squares brings together some of my favorite design elements - Star blocks and secondary patterns!  Every time I look at this quilt, I see another secondary pattern emerging. 

I absolutely love the way the fabric and the pattern compliment each other.  I just received the fabric shipment yesterday to make the quilt and I'm totally loving these fabrics. 


Be sure to follow me on social media as I share making the actual quilt.   You can find me as Masterpiece Quilting on Facebook and Instagram

I do have patterns available - both print and PDF digital download.  



Be sure to look for the Blue & White Elegance collection by Jackie Robinson for Benartex arriving soon at the your local quilt shop or online retailer. 


If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment