Thursday, September 2, 2021

Christmas Wonder Table Runner in Annie's 'Tis the Season for Quilting

While I'm still soaking up the last of the summer's sun, Christmas will be here before we know it.  (Yes, you did hear me say YIKES followed by a big SIGH!)

If your holiday décor is needing a refresh, now is the perfect time to start selecting patterns and fabrics to make some new table toppers and quilts so they will be ready when you swap out the fall decor.  

A design that I'm super excited to share is my Christmas Wonder Table Runner.  It's been in my design software for a while and I'm glad to have finally brought it to life.



The pattern for Christmas Wonder is available in Annie's new 'Tis the Season for Quilting book which is available now. 

Here is a direct link to purchase either the print or digital version. 


Christmas Wonder features the Joyful Traditions Collection from Hoffman California - International fabrics.  We have cardinals around our house year round so these beautiful fussy-cut cardinals are perfect for our décor. 


For table runners, table toppers, placemats or any quilted projects that go on a table and will have something sitting on top of it, I prefer a thin flat batting.  

For Christmas Wonders, I used Warm 80/20 batting from The Warm Company.  It is nice and flat, so there won't be wobbly dishes but there is still definition to the quilting.  Since table runners don't take a huge time commitment to quilt, they are great for custom quilting. 

I'd love to see the version of Christmas Wonders that you make.  When sharing on social media be sure to tag me @masterpiecequilting

Don't wait - get your copy of 'Tis the Season for Quilting today.  Your friends and family will be so impressed when you show off your new table runner this holiday season! 


If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment