Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Christmas Pinwheels Quilt in Annie's 2021 Special Christmas issue

It's never too early to start on Christmas quilts and I'm so excited to share one of my favorite new designs with you.  


My Christmas Pinwheels Quilt brings all the things I love about vintage quilts together - a white background with fresh pops of color - into a new quilt perfect for your guests to sleep under, perfect for your kiddos to cuddle under on the couch or perfect for you to gift this holiday season.   

The pattern for my Christmas Pinwheels Quilt is available in Annie's 2021 Special Christmas issue featuring 50+ Holiday projects for Crochet, Knit, Sew & Quilt. 


For your convenience, here is a Direct link to purchase either print or PDF version


To make this version of Christmas Pinwheels I used fabrics from the Toscana and Colorworks collections from Northcott Fabrics as well as Warm 80/20 batting from The Warm Company.  I absolutely love the way the pink pinwheels standout against the green tonal fabrics.  

I'd love to see the version of Christmas Pinwheels that you make.  When sharing on social media be sure to tag me @masterpiecequilting as well as @anniescatalog

Don't wait - get your copy of Annie's 2021 Special Christmas issue today.  Your friends and family will be so impressed when you show off your new quilt this holiday season! 


If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment