Monday, February 7, 2022

Sunburst Strips & Squares - the latest remake!

Sunburst Strips & Squares is one of my Top 5 Best Selling patterns ever and was one of the first patterns I designed.  

This year I did a re-make of the pattern using the Wonderous Collection by Jerry Khiev for Island Batik. I have wanted to remake the quilt in a christmas-y collection for several years but just couldn't find one I liked. Most were too traditional green & red. When I saw Wonderous, I knew it would be perfect and I'm thankful the design team at Island Batik agreed. 

Wonderous is shipping to quilt shops now, so be sure to ask your local shop or online retailer if they will be carrying it. I will NOT be kitting this one but I know several quilts shops will. Once I get confirmation, I'll pass than info onto you.

The Sunburst Strips & Squares pattern is available in both print and pdf digital download formats. Here are the direct link in my Etsy shop: 

Print Pattern (includes shipping)

PDF Digital Download



I simply love the Christmas-y feel to this fabric collection!  What about you?  Are you Team Traditional Christmas or Team Contemporary Christmas?  Leave me a comment, I'd love to know so I can better select fabrics and design patterns for you. 

Sunburst Strips & Squares is made using one roll of precut 2-1/2" strips paired with coordinating yardage.  Assembly is quick and easy too! 

This is the 4th version of Sunburst Strips and Squares that I have made and each of them look amazing. 


You can easily mix up the contrast between the precuts and the coordinating yardage.  I really like the dark precuts paired with a light / bright yardage.   



I can't wait to see the version you make.  Grab your pattern today and start creating! Here are the direct links in my Etsy shop: 

Print Pattern (includes shipping)

PDF Digital Download


If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment