Thursday, February 17, 2022

Part 2 - Tipsie Geese Quilt Class for Annie's Creative Studio

I hope you love learning with Annie's Creative Studio as much as I love teaching classes there.  There are so many amazing classes, I have a hard time selecting which one to watch next. 

Today I'm sharing the release of Part 2 of the Tipsie Geese quilt class.   If you missed Part 1, here's a direct link to the blog post with all the details. 



This quilt is a little more complex but the extra steps are so worth it when the quilt is finished.  It is simply stunning.   And no worries if the techniques are new to you, I'm there to guide you step-by-step along the way.   If you have ever wanted to learn curved piecing, then be sure to take this class.  

I've got a quick introductory video to share with you. 



If you aren't familiar with Annie's Creative Studio, it's a great online learning platform where you can learn all sorts of crafts, not just quilting.  If you are multi-craftual like me, it's fun to take classes in just one location without having to pay for a variety of different classes. 

Here is a direct link to sign up for a free trial to 

experience Annie's Creative Studio for yourself.  

Another bonus is the classes available are in a variety of skill levels.  I can challenge my quilting skills with advanced classes but still take beginner crochet classes and well, what can I say ... pre-beginner knitting classes!  

I hope you will check it out with the free trial. You'll be amazed at all the learning opportunities. 


If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment