Friday, September 4, 2020

Masterpiece Quilting Studio News - Do you subscribe?

With all the craziness of the world, social media isn't always a fun place to hang out anymore.  I know a lot of you aren't as active as you used to be ... and ya know what, I understand completely! 

Back in June, I started sending out weekly newsletters - Masterpiece Quilting Studio News.  It's not the most catchy title, but it accurately describes what I'm sharing - news from my Masterpiece Quilting Biz. 


The newsletter contains upcoming blog hops and other events I'm participating in, latest pattern releases, listings in my Etsy shop and right now, an Exclusive Behind the Scenes look of my next book The Comforts of Home.

If you aren't already a subscriber, I'd love to have you join.  

It's super easy to sign up for the newsletter - all I need is your email.  

And I promise I won't spam you! 

Just click this link

I always believe Sharing is Caring - so please share this blog post with your quilting friends too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment