Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Exclusively Annie's Star Studded Quilt Pattern

As much as I'm absorbed in all things Fall right now, Christmas is just around the corner and now is the perfect time to start making a new quilt either as a gift or to enjoy yourself.   

I'm pleased to share my Star Studded quilt design that is now available as an Exclusively Annie's pattern. 

Purchase Pattern Link

Photo Cred: Annie's 

Purchase Pattern Link 

I'm always being asking where did the inspiration come for my quilt designs - well, this one is based off my ear rings!  

I normally wear diamond studded ear rings.  So if you see me in something else, you know it's a special occasion.  If you look at the blocks, you will see how the stars burst from the center in a same way my diamond stud ear rings refract light from the center.  

To make the blocks a little extra special, I fussy cut the center fabric from a poinsettia print and then went totally scrappy with the sashing and borders.  I think it is the perfect mix of planned and unplanned. 

Personally, I love a non-directional quilt.  It makes it easier to throw on a bed or across the couch if you don't have to worry about which end should be at the top! 

I'd love to see the version you make of Star Studded!  Be sure to tag me on social media as @masterpiecequilting





No comments:

Post a Comment