Monday, May 10, 2021

Log Cabin Block Challenge - Sneak Peek #1

Are you ready?  It's time for me to share Sneak Peek #1 of my Log Cabin Blocks! Here are my block centers.  



I can hear the questions already ..... 

Wait, did you think log cabin blocks had to be square?  Not when you are reimagining them!  

Aren't all the logs suppose to be the same width in a log cabin block?  Not when you are reimaginging them!  Any size is fair game. 

I thought you were going scrappy!  I am, it's just that all that bright scrappiness was a bit too much for me (I was going to need sunglasses just to piece it!) so I added some solid blue to give the eye a landing place. 

If you are finding this blog post for the first time and haven't heard of the Log Cabin Re-Imagined Challenge, before, last week's blog post has all the details and will get you up to speed. 

I can't wait to see everyone's sneak peeks today. Be sure to follow each of the designers so you don't miss their posts during this fun challenge. 

@tamarinis

@katecollerandesigns

@masterpiecequilting

@dragonflysquiltingdesignstudio

@debbiewendtquilting

@swanamity

@quilterstreasurechest
@lisaerin1121

@swanamity

@christinevbquilts

@southwind_quilts

@appliques.quilts.and.more

@katiemaequilts

@textiletimetravels

@discoflamingo



If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment