Friday, May 21, 2021

Oh Christmas Tree - Gallery of Customer Projects

It is so much fun to see how different quilters take my patterns and then add their own color choices.  I've been seeing a lot of versions of my best-selling Oh Christmas Tree pattern and wanted to share some of them with you.  Enjoy! 






Here is my original version with a darker green tree. 


Patterns for Oh Christmas Tree are available in both Print and PDF formats

Print Pattern including Shipping

PDF Digital Download Pattern


If you have made your own version, I'd love to see it.  If you share on social media, be sure to tag me @masterpiecequilting 

You can check out all my Christmas Quilts on my Pinterest board. 


If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment