Saturday, May 9, 2020

Inventory Update - My Etsy Shop

To help those who are making masks, I have been cutting my fabric stash into fat quarters and selling them in bundles in my Etsy shop.  It's amazing how liberating it is to clear so much of my stash!  And of course, you don't have to make masks from them - you can add them to your stash too! 

Solids are quite popular and I just listed this 6 fat quarter bundle of beautiful pastel solids.



By request, I've added a curated "our pick" bundle of 10 fat quarters at a value price.  You will receive 10 unique fabrics in a variety of colors!


For the men, I have this popular mix of black and brown tonals and small prints.  


Darker fabrics have been selling well and this is a new listing for dark blue and black background small print florals. 


And if you have Christmas crafting in mind already, this 12 pack is an awesome stash builder. 


All bundles come with free shipping for your convenience too.  This is just a quick sampling of available fabrics, so be sure to check my Etsy shop for other fat quarter bundles as well as DVD's, patterns and kits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment