Monday, May 11, 2020

Black & White Express - New Fabrics, New Look

In honor of Spring Quilt Market that was originally scheduled for this week, I'm sharing several of my quilt patterns reimaged in new release fabrics from some of my favorite designers.  For more about Spring Quilt Market's transition from a Live to Virtual event, catch my prior post

I'm starting the week with my Black & White Express quilt that is a great pattern to showcase mid-scale prints.  This is a true beginner friendly pattern with minimal piecing and no matching points.  Black & White Express is available as both a print and digital pattern in my Etsy shop. 

The original version was made in stunning black, red and asorted gray prints for a very contemporary look. 



The second version of this quilt was made using Island Batik fabrics for a more colorful and playful look. 


And now to really show the pattern's versatility, I have re-imaged it in Tracey Wirth's new Peace and Love Collection that starts shipping this summer. Be sure to sign up on her website to get all the release details!  

Don't you just love this collection and how much the pattern showcases the fabrics?  And the fabric showcases the pattern?  I used both the yellow and green versions of the collection together for an extra pop of color. 


Tomorrow I will have another one of my patterns re-imaged with a different fabric collection.  You won't want to miss that one! 
To make sure you are seeing my posts, be sure to "subscribe" to my blog by entering your email in the box in the upper right corner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment