Sunday, January 14, 2018

Annie's Creative Studio

This is a project I have wanted to share with you for a long, long time!

For the last 7 months or so - I've been taping episodes for Annie's Creative Studio - WHILE keeping it quiet on social media ...  And that's a long time for me to keep quiet :) 



So finally, I can share!  I'm one of the quilting and sewing instructors for Annie's Creative Studio.  




What is Annie's Creative Studio?  

Annie's Creative Studio is online streaming of quilting, sewing, knitting and crochet instructional videos that are view-able on any device and available 24/7. 

The projects include pattern downloads so you can make it right along with the video if you want.  Annie's Creative Studio will help you build your skills, make beautiful projects and discover crafting tools that will save you time and money. 

Episodes are available in a six different areas for you to learn.



And the best part, as a subscriber, you can view all the episodes at any time and as many times as you want .....  Yep, you can BINGE WATCH Annie's Creative Studio! 

So regardless of whether you are a beginner or an experienced crafter there is something for you.  Many of us are multi-craftual  (if it's not a real word, I'm making it one now!) .... we craft in a multiple areas. 

In quilting and sewing, I'm challenged by intermediate and advanced patterns but when it comes to crochet - I need to stick to beginner level patterns so I can build my skills.  And then there is knitting... I'm an absolute NEWBIE with a previous record of failing ...  However, when I received knitting needles and yarn in a gift bag last month - I think it might be a sign that I need to watch an episode or two and try to figure out how to get the yarn on the sticks!




When I'm teaching an episode, I try to share as many techniques, tips and sometimes tricks to making the project successful and the skills easy for you to master.  You get so much more than just me telling you how to make it. I demonstrate a lot of the steps as I work through the pattern with you. And I also share what doesn't work - so you don't make mistakes along the way.  


Still not sure if Annie's Creative Studio is for you.... then check it out for free.  There is a free trial for you to subscribe and watch.  

And I hope to see you soon - in one of Annie's Creative Studio episodes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment