Thursday, August 19, 2021

Witches Brew Quilt Pattern

I'm excited to release my Witches Brew quilt pattern.  I have both print and PDF digital download patterns available in my Etsy shop for your shopping convenience. 


Made with Island Batik fabrics for super saturated colors and Warm 80/20 batting from The Warm Company, this quilt is perfect for fall.  Soft, drape able and easy to make - what more could a quilter want? 

Witches Brew is made using the Autumn Wings collection by Kathy Engle for Island Batik.  


Designed for precut 5" squares this pattern has the flexibility to be as planned or scrappy as you.  The secondary patterns that emerged during the design process reminded me of a swirling pot of stew cooked over a campfire.  

Check out this quick video to see more of the quilt!



Get your pattern today and make your own version of Witches Brew.  I can't wait to see it! 

Print Pattern (shipping included) 

PDF Digital Download Pattern


And like all my quilts, this one has Ruby's paw of approval too! :) 


If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment