Monday, June 21, 2021

Churn Dash Block Challenge - Sneak Peek #2

Are you ready?  

It's time for me to share Sneak Peek #2 of my Churn Dash Block Challenge! 

I've made a lot of progress from last week's pieces and parts!  This week we have blocks :) 



And yes, there are still a few pieces and parts.  You'll see where they belong next week.  

Just as you expected from the pieces and parts in a variety of sizes, I have blocks in a variety of sizes and color combinations too. 

Well, I said I was going modern with this one!  And it is a block re-imagined challenge - so everything is fair game :) 

I'm heading out tomorrow to vend at the Shipshewana Quilt Festival through Saturday (If you are at the show, stop by and introduce yourself.  I'll be in the vendor area.)

My game plan is to have just the quilt top finished for next Monday's reveal.  I'm already loving how this quilt is turning out.  (Now might be a great time for you to follow me on Facebook or Instagram if you don't already, so you don't miss next weeks post and so you don't miss the excitement from the Quilt Festival too!) 

If you are finding this blog post for the first time and haven't heard of the Churn Dash Re-Imagined Challenge before, last week's blog post has all the details and will get you up to speed. 

I can't wait to see everyone's sneak peeks today. Be sure to follow each of the designers so you don't miss their posts during this fun challenge. 

@tamarinis

@katecollerandesigns

@quilterstreasurechest

@masterpiecequilting      

@ttquilts

@patchworkbreeze

@southwind_quilts

@dragonflysquiltingdesignstudio

@discoflamingo

@swanamity

@cherryblossomsstudio



If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment