Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Autumnal Flannel 12 Fat Quarter Bundle

I'm back with my weekly Curated Fat Quarter Bundles and you don't want to miss this one! 

This week's bundle is a 12 pack of flannel fat quarters in a lovely mix of autumnal colors.  All of the fabrics are from leading manufacturer's - mostly Maywood - and all are quilt shop quality. 




The bundle is available in my Etsy store for $34.98 with free domestic shipping. 

Think about all the beautiful and WARM quilts can you make with these fat quarters! 




Don't wait to purchase as I only have 10 bundles and I know they will sell quickly.  




Stay tuned for next week's bundle.  The best way to get advance notice is to "subscribe" to my blog by entering your email at the top of the right hand column. 

No comments:

Post a Comment