Friday, March 11, 2022

Free Falling - New Pattern Release

I'm excited to share my Free Falling quilt pattern with you.   Just like standing in a forest of maple trees, the leaves in this quilt are falling all over and around you in a variety of directions.   


Fall quilts are among my favorites to design.  There is just something about the warm rich colors that I love to work with. 

I know the timing isn't ideal for talking about fall quilts ... afterall, winter is still hanging on, spring hasn't quite sprung yet and fall is many months away.  

But think of it this way ....  purchase your pattern now, select your stash fabrics for all the leaf blocks while doing spring cleaning in your studio, go ahead and cut all the pieces, and during the summer while your time is limited, you can assemble the quilt and presto ... you will have it finished by the time fall arrives!  Doesn't that sound like the perfect plan?  :) 


The pattern is written so you can use fat quarters, fat eighths or even stash fabrics for the leaf blocks.  Pair that with a dark and light for the setting blocks and you are good to go! 

So what are you waiting for?  Grab your Free Falling pattern today and start creating.  I can't wait to see the version you make! 

Purchase PDF Digital Download Pattern


If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment