Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Calm Lagoon Instagram Loop

It has been a fun couple of weeks celebrating with Sherry Shish of Powered by Quilting and the arrival in stores of her new signature collection called Calm Lagoon by Kathy Engle for Island Batik.   

A few weeks ago I shared more about the collection and the Serenage quilt I made using the fabrics.  If you missed it, here is the direct link to that post

For the next two days (until 9:00 a.m. EST on December 17, 2021), we are running at loop on Instragram with lots of free prizes!  Who doesn't love free prizes? 

To get started, hop onto my Masterpiece Quilting Instagram page and following the directions on the post with this image. 



You could be the lucky winner of my new Serenade quilt pattern and class!  I'd love to have you be the one, but you can't win if you don't play - so don't wait. 


No comments:

Post a Comment