Monday, August 3, 2020

Designer Tips & Techniques Virtual Show - August 4-6, 2020

Hey Everybody!

It's time again for this month's Designer Tips & Techniques Virtual Show.  


This is such a fun event where I get so many kind comments - I love presenting them!  

This month I'll be presenting on Wednesday August 5 at 1 p.m. EST on my Masterpiece Quilting Facebook page.   I hope you will join me!  

I normally keep it a surprise, but I will go ahead and let you know what I'll be sharing with you!  I'm going to be talking about organization & workflow - which means making quilts more efficiently with less wasted time!  I'll be sharing the exact same processes I use weekly as I design and make quilts for magazines and fabric companies.  If you have any friends who you think would be interested in this - be sure to share this post with them.   

How does the virtual show work? If you are new to the event here's a quick rundown on how it works. 

At the top of the hour (EST), a different designer will be presenting on their facebook page.  It's as easy as following the links below.  Each presentation will be about 15 minutes long.  

It's a quick and easy way to learn something new and meet some of your favorite designers all at the same time! 

To make it really easy to keep up, in advance, go through the list and like / follow each presenter - that way you will get a notification of when they go Live!  Easy enough? 
To get us kicked off tomorrow, here is the complete list of presenters! 

Tuesday August 4th

No comments:

Post a Comment