I'm super excited to be part of the Chickadee Blog Hop. This fabric line designed by Heide Pridemore of The Whimsical Workshop for Island Batik is so amazing. I love all the bright, bold colors!
For the blog hop, I remade my popular Stacked Deck quilt using the precut 10" squares from the Chickadee collection and paired them with a neutral for maximum contrast.
https://www.sliceofpiquilts.com/2023/02/chickadee.html
https://marginet.weebly.com/chickadee
http://needleinahayesstack.blogspot.com/
https://www.devotedquilter.com/2023/02/split-4-patch-block.html
https://www.studiorquilts.com/?p=1645&preview=true
https://katiemaequilts.com/blog/chickadee
https://www.quilterstreasurechest.com/blog---raijas-bits-and-pieces
https://masterpiecequilting.blogspot.com/2023/02/chickadee-blog-hop.html
https://utahquiltappraiser.blogspot.com/2023/02/chickadee-churn-dash-chickadee-blog-hop.html
https://tamarinis.typepad.com/tamarinis/2023/02/chickadee-the-blog-hop.html
https://heidipridemore.blogspot.com/2023/02/blog-post.html
You can purchase the Chickadee collection at your local quilt shop or favorite online retailer.



.jpg)
Really an excellent post. I liked the presenting style of this relevant topic. Thanks a lot for sharing. Good job. Keep going on.
ReplyDeletepre-cut quilt kits
What can we learned about the Chickadee Blog Hop from this February 2023 post on Masterpiece Quilting's blog? Tel U
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteHOW TO HIRE A CERTIFIED CRYPTO RECOVERY EXPERT \ ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS
How to Find Legitimate Crypto Recovery Companies?
Who is the best hacker to recover bitcoin?
How do I recover crypto from a scammer?
Alpha Recovery Experts is a solution-based company that specializes in recovering cryptocurrency stolen off innocent investors and crypto enthusiasts. Alpha Recovery Experts recovers scammed bitcoin, stolen bitcoin, and stolen cryptocurrency using cutting-edge technology and a breakthrough in recovery services following an initial examination and verification of the data provided by the clients.
Cryptocurrency Scam Recovery // Recover Lost Funds // Crypto Investment Gone Wrong. How To Hire A Hacker To Get Back Stolen Crypto Coins // Hire A Hacker To Recover Lost Or Stolen Bitcoin/Nft // Help I Can’t Access My USDT Account, Seems I Got Hacked // Bitcoin Recovery Expert Needed//
Email: (alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com)
Call or Whatsapp +44(745)742-4681)