Thursday, October 21, 2021

Kaleidoscope Quilt in Annie's Lets Get Scrappy book

I'm super excited to share the publication of one of my recent quilt patterns.  Kaleidoscope is in the Let's Get Scrappy book from Annie's Quilting. 



Kaleidoscope has a variety of secondary patterns that emerge from the patchwork.  Just like looking through a kaleidoscope, this quilt is full of bright scrappy colors that change every time you look at it. 

You can either use a big bundle of fat eighths or bust your stash to create this quilt.  I went for the stash busting option to maximize the scrappiness :) 

The white background provides the perfect contrast to all the bold colors and the navy blue ties it all together to help reinforce the secondary pattern.  

Keeping the finished quilt soft and cuddly was a priority so I used Warm 80/20 batting from The Warm Company.  

Let's Get Scrappy has 9 amazing patterns in it all perfect for scrappy / stash-busting quilting.  Be sure to get your copy today! 


I'd love to see the version of Kaleidoscope that you make.  Be sure to tag me using #masterpiecequilting or @masterpiecequilting on social media. 


If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment