Friday, December 4, 2020

Christmas Quilt Show - Part 3

It's been a quick minute!  Back in November I shared Part 1 of my Christmas Quilt Show.  In case you missed it, here's a direct link to the eye candy and quilty goodness!  And Part 2 came out the next week - here's the direct link to it.  And then apparently I took a nap and I'm just now sharing Part 3!  This post has 4 more Christmas quilts that I've designed.  There is no particular order - so just sit back and enjoy! 

Peppermint Candies

This is a super fun quilt that was on the cover of McCall's Quick Quilts a year ago.  I have now have the pattern available in my Etsy shop in both print and pdf digital download versions.

I had some fun taking photos of this quilt with the big lighted Christmas tree in a neighboring town.  Huge thanks to hubby for being my quilt holder. 



Lonesome Heart

This is a brand new pattern - yes, you are seeing it first!  It features Island Batik's new Heart to Heart fabric collection which is arriving in quilt shops right now.  This contemporary color version of the traditional lone star design is so stunning! 


Both print and pdf digital download versions of the pattern are available.  This pattern is rated as an Intermediate skill level but it's so worth the extra effort to make it.  Since this pattern is a bit more challenging, I have been thinking about doing a video class showing how to make it.  Leave me a comment if you would be interested in it.  Thanks!

Poinsettia Bed Runner & Pillow

This is the perfect duo for when overnight guests are coming and you haven't thought about decorating the guest bedroom!  Just add a runner and a pillow and all is good. 


Both print and pdf digital download versions of the pattern are available now. 

Holly Table Topper

Last but not least is my Holly Table Topper.  This fun topper is great for tables of all sizes and the open center area allows you to add a floral arrangement or a serving tray without worry about it covering part of the design. 



Right now I have just the pdf digital download pattern available.  Don't worry, print version will be coming soon :) 

And folks, that's it for the Christmas Quilt Show - blog post style!  Thank you for joining me and thank you for all the kind comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment