Sunday, April 7, 2019

The 100 Day Project

If you follow me on social media, you know that I am participating in The 100 Day Project.  

What is The 100 Day Project? It is an opportunity for participants to select a theme, make and share for 100 days.  The focus is not a fancy finished product, but to go thru the process of making on a daily basis.

I am posting on Instagram (@masterpiecequilting) which automatically shares to my Masterpiece Quilting Facebook page.  

For my 100 Day Project, I'm sketching.  This is something that is new to me and a really big step since in the past I have labelled my stick figures just so people knew what I was trying to draw!  100 days is a long time and I'm already discovering that it takes a lot of commitment.  

I'm sharing my first 5 sketches here. 






I seem to have a floral and fauna theme happening, but I'm not intentionally drawing them.  I'm just drawing whatever I feel like at the moment.  Which is kinda freeing since I work with so many deadlines. 

You can follow along by using #The100DayProject hashtag for all participants or #nancysketches to see what I'm making!  


   


No comments:

Post a Comment