Thursday, July 8, 2021

Spring Bouquets Quilt Pattern - Bold Pops of Color to Brighten Your Day

I'm so excited to share my Spring Bouquets Quilt Pattern!  I've had the quilt finished for quite a while and have been waiting patiently for the fabric to release so I can share it with you.  While I've been waiting, I've taken some great photos of the quilt with all the spring flowers. 


Spring Bouquets finishes at 66" x 66" which makes it the perfect size for napping, lounging, laying in the sun or using for a picnic lunch.  

Spring Bouquets brings bright pops of color into your life with small-sized blooms gathered on a single stem.  It's the perfect throw to brighten you life year round. 


Spring Bouquets is made using the Floral Wonders Collection by Jerry Khiev for Island Batik.  I used Warm 80/20 batting from The Warm Company to give a super soft look and feel. 

I have both print and pdf digital download patterns available for purchase in my Etsy shop.

Print Pattern (shipping included)

PDF Digital Download Pattern

Spring Bouquets uses 9 fat quarters plus coordinating yardage. 


If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment