Thursday, October 7, 2021

Tree Time Wall Hanging in Quilter's World Tis the Season for Quilting

It's an awkward season - while it's still fall and I want to be roasting marshmallows and snuggling under fall quilts while on hayrides, I also know that I need to be stitching on Christmas projects so they will be ready to go when it's time to decorate.  

I'm excited to share my Tree Time Wall Hanging that is sure to have a lot of impact in your décor.  It can complement your traditional tree or if you are pinched for space or time, it can serve as the perfect place to land presents under.  


The pattern for my Tree Time wall hanging design is available in Quilter's World new 'Tis the Season for Quilting magazine that is available on news stands now. 



Here is a direct link to find a local news stand that carries Quilter's World publications. Just search “Quilter’s World” and enter your zip code.

The Tree Time wall hanging is easy to make and you can embellish it any way you like.  With all the negative space, it's a perfect place to show off all your quilting techniques too. 

This magazine has 23 awesome projects in it which will make your decorating so easy this year. 

Also featured in the same publication is my Christmas Wonder Table Runner. 


Christmas Wonder features the Joyful Traditions Collection from Hoffman California - International fabrics.  We have cardinals around our house year round so these beautiful fussy-cut cardinals are perfect for our décor. 

For table runners, table toppers, placemats or any quilted projects that go on a table and will have something sitting on top of it, I prefer a thin flat batting.  

For Christmas Wonders, I used Warm 80/20 batting from The Warm Company.  It is nice and flat, so there won't be wobbly dishes but there is still definition to the quilting.  Since table runners don't take a huge time commitment to quilt, they are great for custom quilting. 

I'd love to see the version of the Tree Time wall hanging and / or the Christmas Wonder table runner that you make.  When sharing on social media be sure to tag me @masterpiecequilting

Don't wait - get your copy of 'Tis the Season for Quilting today.  Your friends and family will be so impressed when you show off your new decor this holiday season! 


If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment