Monday, October 18, 2021

Old School Block of the Month - January to October Recap

I am so excited to say that I am caught up on all my Old School Block of the Month blocks! 


I didn't really have a deadline and I wasn't loosing sleep over it, but I just wanted to get all the blocks to date finished so I would be ready to complete the last two blocks in November and December and be ready to share my final finishing instructions with you!

The fastest way for me to share all my blocks was a quick video.  



If you still want to join the Old School Block of the Month, we would love to have you!   

If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment