Monday, January 4, 2021

Blossom - Breaking up the Winter Blahs

The Christmas décor has come down and the house is looking blah, for the lack of a better descriptive word.  It's dreary outside and I'm in need of some color to freshen things up.  I designed and made "the original" Blossom wall hanging back in 2018 when I was an Island Batik brand ambassador.   You can read the original blog post here



I wanted to freshen the colors up a bit so I remade the wall hanging over the holidays.   I'm excited to share the "remake" Blossom that is made with quilting cottons. 


The remake is similar but different.  I'm not sure which one I like best?  Leave me a comment with your favorite.  

If you are wanting to brighten up with decor with some Blossoms - patterns and kits are available in my Etsy shop.  Here are some direct links for your convenience. 

Print Pattern (shipping included)

PDF Digital Download Pattern

Kit to make quilt top including binding + print pattern (shipping included) 


As a new twist I put together a quick video while making the "remake" version.  I'd love for you to take a watch.  It's full of action shots, tips and tricks for success.  



 I send out a weekly newsletter called Masterpiece Quilting Studio News.  I'd love to have you as a subscriber.  Click here to join me.  And don't worry, your email is safe with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment