Monday, January 18, 2021

Fabulous Flannels!

If you have a chill in the air, flannels make the perfect quilt to snuggle under.  

We have a raggy-shaggy flannel blanket (technically not a quilt, since it doesn't have any batting) that seems to be everyone's go-to coverup when watching TV.  It's queen sized so there is plenty of room for people and pooches too!  

I've just updated the flannels that I have available in my Etsy shop and I wanted to share them with you. 

12 Fat Quarter Bundle of Autumnal flannels - perfect for the rustic decor. 



Direct Link to this Listing in my Etsy shop


12 Fat Quarter Bundle of Pastel Spring Flannels - perfect for baby quilts! 

This beautiful group of solids, dots and tonals just put a smile on your face and would be perfect for a baby to snuggle under.  And we all know that babies can never have too many quilts :)  



Direct Link to this Listing in my Etsy shop


Looking for just a few fat quarters to boost your stash? This 6 fat quarter bundle of "our pick" of the autumnal colorway is perfect. 


 


You will receive 6 unique fabrics in a mix of browns, tans, burgundies and greens.  The mix will vary as my inventory changes. 



Be sure to "favorite" my Etsy shop so you get notification when I have any new listings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment