Thursday, January 14, 2021

Beautiful Bouquets - Print and PDF Digital Download Patterns NOW Available

I'm super excited to share I now have Print and PDF Digital Download patterns available for my Beautiful Bouquets quilt in my Etsy shop.  

This quilt is ideal for utilizing those flower colored stash fabrics you have been saving.  Don't worry about the precision needed to piece the stems - they are paper-pieced! 

Bed wise this quilt will work perfect on a twin or be the perfect long throw for your recliner.  

So grab a pattern today, start sorting through your stash and before Spring formally arrives, you will have a finished quilt. Here are some direct links for your convenience.

Direct link to PDF Digital Download Pattern

Direct link to Print Pattern (shipping included)

If Beautiful Bouquets looks familiar, it was the Cover Quilt on the Spring 2020 issue of Quilters World magazine.  You can read all about the quilt here in my original post from last year. 

Yesterday we had a bit of sun in the early morning, so I ran outside with the quilt to grab some photos.  Don't look too close because there is still frost on the ground! 






Just looking at this quilt makes me smile!  While we have had a mild winter so far in Indiana, I'm already getting spring fever, looking at seed catalogs and checking out new flowers to plant in all sorts of luscious colors. 

If your stash is needing a boost to make this quilt, be sure to check out the bundles in my Etsy shop.  I have a 12 fat quarter spring bundle that would be perfect for this quilt as well as an 18 fat quarter bundle of Michael Miller solids.  

I'd love to see the version you make.  When sharing on social media, be sure include #masterpiecequilting 

I send out a weekly newsletter called Masterpiece Quilting Studio News.  I'd love to have you as a subscriber.  Click here to join me.  And don't worry, your email is safe with me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment