Friday, January 22, 2021

Happy Hearts Mug Rug - Perfect for Valentine's Day Gifting

I'm on a Valentine's Day kick this year.  I'm not sure why but I'm having fun designing patterns that are related to hearts and Valentine's Day. 

I just added my Happy Hearts Mug Rug pattern - both PDF digital download and Print version (shipping included) to my Etsy shop.  This pattern had previously only been available thru the Craftsy / Bluprint shop that closed so I'm excited to have it listed again.   


I originally designed this mug rug when I was an Island Batik brand ambassador, so the first version was made in batiks but it works perfectly for quilting cottons as well.  I'm working on a second version made with red and pink quilting cotton. 

(Don't look too close, I have two of the same fabrics touching - which bugs me - so I need to un-stitch, flip a row around & restitch.  Does same fabric touching bother anyone else in a scrappy project, or is it just me?)  


I really like this mug rug because it's a bit oversized so there is plenty of room for a beverage and a snack. 




I'm making several mug rugs and am planning on giving them as Valentine's Day presents - just for fun.  They will be easy to make using stash fabrics and easy to mail to friends with a quick note and some candy. 

Get your pattern today and see how many you can have made by Valentine's Day! 

PDF Digital Download Version

Print Version (shipping included)


I send out a weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email full of quilting tips, techniques, new product releases and other quilty goodness.  I'd love to deliver it directly to your inbox.  Click here to sign up.  And as always, your email is safe with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment