Monday, October 24, 2022

Clay's Choice Block ReMix Challenge - The Reveal

It's time for the big REVEAL of my Clay's Choice Block Re-Mix challenge! 

This was a super fun block to re-mix and the possibilities were so many that I had a hard time narrowing down the final version to share with you. 




This is a one block layout and I'm absolutely adoring the way it turned out.  The secondary patterns that emerged in the final layout just blew me away!  Stay tuned for seeing more of this design ..  I'm thinking about bringing it to life as a pattern!  :) 


I truly love the opportunity to play and experiment with different blocks as part of the REMIX challenge.  Each month we independently re-design the same block and it's always fun to see how each designer interprets the challenge. 

On Mondays, the participating designers share about the challenge on their Instagram feeds.  Some of us are adding other social media too.   If you don't already follow me on Instagram, I'm @masterpiecequilting 

Here is the list of Instagram handles of the participating designers. 

@tamarinis

@katecollerandesigns

@appliques.quilts.and.more

@patchworkbreeze

@masterpiecequilting

@dragonflysquiltingdesignstudio

@blueskycrafter

@shout4joyquilter

@deb.quiltblox

@crafttowardsjoy

@megschoicepatterns

@sue_duckcreekquilting

@southwind_quilts

@quiltberryhill_designs

@sjmax105


An easy way to find the posts is using the following hashtags.  Just type them into the search box and the posts will show up. 

Hashtags:


#ClaysChoiceblockchallenge

#ClaysChoicequiltblock

#morethanjustablockchallenge

#designerblockchallenge

#Octoberblockchallenge

#Octoberdesignerblockchallenge

#quiltblockremixchallenge

#quilt

#quilts

#quiltdesigner

#quiltblock

#quiltblocks



I can't wait to see what everyone is sharing this week and I hope that you will take a look too! Be sure to follow each of the designers so you don't miss their posts during this fun challenge.


If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 


2 comments:

  1. "The writing on this blog is not only informative but also incredibly engaging. I appreciate the author's ability to present information in a way that keeps readers hooked from start to finish. Well done!"
    busy baby mat coupons

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The concise yet comprehensive nature of the blog posts makes them easily digestible without sacrificing depth. It's clear that the author values readers' time and ensures that every word contributes meaningfully to the overall message. A masterclass in effective communication!"
    davannis coupons

    ReplyDelete