Friday, November 18, 2022

Cue the Confetti! - I'm a Brand Ambassador for Benartex Fabrics

Sometimes it is so hard to keep the news to yourself but I am beyond excited to share that I am part of the 2023 Brand Ambassador team for Benartex Fabrics!  


What does this mean?  

It means I'll be spending 2023 designing and sharing projects with you using Benartex fabrics.  I'll have 4 featured projects that I'll be designing as well as 2 group projects.  You'll be the first to see the fabrics I'm working with when I share my unboxing videos.  

This is the first year for Benartex's Brand Ambassador program and I love being a part of the inaugural year.  I've used Benartex fabrics for a number of my magazine quilts and can't wait to continue to share more projects with you using their fabrics. 

You can meet the Ambassador Team on Benartex's website using this link. It's such an honor to be part of this talented group of international designers. 

Here is the complete list, be sure to give them a follow! 


Carol - Just Let Me Quilt



If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment