Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Lonesome Heart Quilt + Tutorials on 45-degree diamonds & Piecing Y-Seams

I put this video together over a week ago, excitedly edited it and uploaded it to my YouTube channel (If you aren't already a subscriber, be sure to subscribe) and promptly forgot to blog about it!  Yikes what was I thinking???  

Anyway, better late than never - here is the video about my Lonesome Heart quilt. 


I share a bit about the quilt pattern and fabric and then dive right into two tutorials that will help you make the pattern.  The first tutorial shows you two ways to cut 45-degree diamond shapes and the second tutorial is about piecing Y-seams.    Enjoy! 

If you haven't already purchased your pattern - here are direct links to both the pdf and print versions for your convenience. 

PDF Digital Download Pattern

Print Patterns (shipping included)


If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment