Sunday, March 14, 2021

Let's Gather Table Runner - Spring Colorway

Yes, Spring is on it's way!  I'm so excited to share my Let's Gather Table Runner in a beautiful spring colorway. 


Patterns specific for the Spring Colorway are available in both Print and PDF Digital Download versions in my Etsy shop.  I varied the color placement a bit from the Fall and Christmas colorway versions so I updated the pattern. 

Print version (shipping included)

PDF Digital Download version


To make the Spring colorway, I used Solid-ish Watercolor Texture tonals by Kimberly Einmo for Timeless Treasures fabric company.  I love the color saturation of these fabrics as well the softness of the tonals. 

If you want to make your runner using the same fabrics that I did, I do have kits available.  It contains all the fabrics needed to make the runner top including binding + print pattern + free shipping.  That is an amazing deal. 

Let's Gather Spring Table Runner Kit


I'd love to see your version of Let's Gather.  Be sure to share it on social media using #letsgatherrunner and #masterpiecequilting 

If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure tsign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment