Tuesday, September 15, 2020

The Comforts of Home - Welcome Video

Last week I shared just a bit about my new The Comforts of Home e-book that will be available mid-October.  Your response has been overwhelming - Thank You!



To answer a few of the questions I've received - No this is not your typical quilt pattern book - it is so MUCH more!   5 new patterns, 5 family-tested recipes plus decorating and entertaining tips.  

What's my goal?  To create a go-to resource to help you move away from the same seasonal decor year-after-year and the same predicable menu served at every gathering.  Gatherings are meant to be enjoyed - not stressed over! 

In this quick video, I'm sharing more about The Comforts of Home. 



Don't wait, join the wait list today by clicking this link.  

No comments:

Post a Comment