Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Quick Links - Quilt Candy Virtual Trunk Show + Designer Tips & Techniques

When 2020 started to get crazy in the Spring, quilt designers responded with Facebook Live presentations to share their work with new audiences.  We started with the Quilt Candy Virtual Trunk Show in April and evolved in the Designer Tips & Techniques Virtual Shows in May.  

This is a fun and new way to reach customers and I have to say by the comments - a good time has been had by all!  I'm grateful for all the kind comments and encouragement I've received from everyone. 


Here are some quick links to each of my presentations for your viewing pleasure. I have added them to my YouTube channel to make it easy for everyone to watch.  To see more of my YouTube videos - be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel too. 

April 1, 2020 -  Trunk Show

April 9, 2020 - Trunk Show

May 2020 - Working with Problem Panels

July 2020 - Batting Basics

August 2020 - Organization & Workflow

September 2020 - Tips for Accurate Cutting

October 2020 - Fall Quilt Trunk Show



No comments:

Post a Comment