Saturday, September 26, 2020

Don't miss these new listings in my Etsy shop - they will go fast!

Just a quick recap of some new listings I've added to my Etsy shop this morning.  

I wanted you to be the first to know.  

Not a lot of fluff in this post ... just photos & links to purchase.  

Don't just think about yourself and your stash but wouldn't these make great gifts for your quilting friends too.  Christmas will be here before we know it!  (YIKES - I can't believe I just typed that!)


RESTOCK Notice:  Curated 6 Fat Quarter bundle in a Brown & Black color combination.  There are only 6 bundles available!  Don't wait.  Link to Purchase. 


NEW Listing:  Michael Miller Fairy Frost - 17 Fat Quarters in the Frost group - lusciously glimmery metallic cottons in neutral palette.  Link to Purchase. 



NEW Listing: Michael Miller Cotton Couture - 18 Fat Quarters in the Sew Colorful Colorwheel collection.  Link to Purchase


RESTOCK Notice: Curated 6 Fat Quarter Blue, Black & Gray Bundle.  Perfect for Mask Making or restocking your stash.  Link to Purchase




No comments:

Post a Comment