Sunday, April 26, 2020

My Etsy Shop - Inventory Update

Since all the events I had planned for the first 6 months of 2020 have been cancelled, I've been relying on my Etsy shop to pick up some of the lost income. 

In addition to my patterns, books and DVD's, I've added fabric kits and fat quarter bundles.  While I don't have a huge inventory of fabric, it's allowing me to sell extra kits left over from past shows.  I've also been taking a critical look at my fabric stash and asking myself if I really am ever going to use it all!  If I can't remember when I bought the fabric and what project I was going to make with it, then it's fabric I don't really need!  :) 

As an increasing number of people are making masks, I've been cutting and bundling fat quarters that will work for mask making.  Many are in darker colors which have a masculine feel and feature smaller prints, tonals or are solids.

Here are a few of the fat quarter bundles. I'm finding a bundle of 6 meets most peoples needs and I'm offereing free shipping too! 


Masculine Blue Gray 


Black and Brown Mix


Patriotic & Dark Blenders


I am very grateful and thankful for those who have purchased.  It's a win-win for both of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment