Monday, June 14, 2021

Churn Dash Block Challenge - Sneak Peek #1

Are you ready?  

It's time for me to share Sneak Peek #1 of my Churn Dash Block Challenge! 

Here is where I'm at so far - I have pieces and parts of churn dash blocks! 




Okay - try not to be too disappointed :) 

I actually have quite a bit done.   There are half-square triangle units in a variety of sizes - small, medium, large and EXTRA large.   And they are in a variety of color combinations too!

I have strip sets - in a couple different sizes too. 

And there are center squares - in different sizes and colors too. 

And if you are looking pretty closely, you have already figured out that the parts and pieces don't look like they size up to each other very well.  

Well, I said I was going modern with this one!  And it is a block re-imagined challenge - so everything is fair game :) 

And yes, I'm gonna keep you waiting until next week to see what the blocks look like - so stay tuned for Sneak Peek #2 next Monday June 21st. (Now might be a great time for you to follow me on Facebook or Instagram if you don't already, so you don't miss next weeks post.) 

If you are finding this blog post for the first time and haven't heard of the Churn Dash Re-Imagined Challenge before, last week's blog post has all the details and will get you up to speed. 

I can't wait to see everyone's sneak peeks today. Be sure to follow each of the designers so you don't miss their posts during this fun challenge. 

@tamarinis

@katecollerandesigns

@quilterstreasurechest

@masterpiecequilting      

@ttquilts

@patchworkbreeze

@southwind_quilts

@dragonflysquiltingdesignstudio

@discoflamingo

@swanamity

@cherryblossomsstudio



If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment