Friday, February 5, 2021

Watch Me Work Video Series

If you are on my newsletter list (if not, sign up here if you would like to be on it) or following me on social media, you may have already seen at least one of my Watch Me Work videos. 

As I have been working on projects lately, I shoot some quick video while I narrate what I'm working on.  It's simple, quick and gives you a really detailed visual as to what I'm working on. 

All of these videos are based on my YouTube channel, so you can access them at any time.  

Here are some direct links to three of the videos. 

Watch Me Work - Machine Blanket Stitch Inside Corners of Raw Edge Fusible Applique



Watch Me Work - Cutting Bias Binding Strips from Small Pieces of Fabric



Watch Me Work - How to Sew a Pieced Border 



Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you get notified when I add a new video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment