Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Love Notes Table Topper - Free Pattern As My Valentine's Gift to You

What could be more perfect to celebrate Valentine's Day than a romantic dinner with flowers, candles and a new heart shaped table topper? 


I'm excited to share with you one of my latest designs - Love Notes - a stunning heart-shaped, stash-friendly, easy-to-make table topper.  

And to make Love Notes even more special, I'm offering it as a FREE pattern to you!  Consider it my Valentine's Day gift to you. 

I specifically designed Love Notes so there was a dedicated square at the center for a vase and unique piecing detail for two candles on each side of the runner.  


I'd love to see the version you make!  When sharing on social media, be sure to tag with #masterpiecequilting 

And please, share this free pattern offer with your quilting friends.  Here is the link to download the pattern.  Yes, your email is needed so we can keep both of us cyber-safe.  

1 comment: