Monday, October 19, 2020

Oh Christmas Tree Quilted Wall Hanging - Print Patterns, PDF Digital Download & Kits available!

Depending on where you live, it's starting to look like Christmas.  Thankfully I'm in Indiana and we are getting a really cold rain but I'm seeing photos from Iowa and they have snow!  Yikes!  I'm not ready for snow, I'm still wearing capris :) 

Speaking of Christmas and Christmas shopping.  I know a lot of you have already started shopping or are putting together your shopping lists.  I do not want to instill any panic - I'm not that type of gal - but I have set the Christmas Shipping Deadline for my Etsy shop as Monday December 7, 2020.  

What does this mean?  All orders placed by 12 midnight EST Monday December 7th will be guaranteed for delivery by Christmas Day.   Yes, that is in less than 2 months... so shop early, shop often! 

And what wouldn't make a more perfect Christmas present than a quilted Christmas Tree wall hanging? 

In my Etsy shop, I have both print patterns as well as PDF digital download patterns AND kits!  Yes, kits!  Complete kits to make the quilt top + binding with print pattern.  This is a popular pattern and the kits are already selling quickly - so don't miss out.   

For your convenience, I've added the links below. Thank you for shopping my Etsy shop. 



No comments:

Post a Comment