Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Benartex Precut Project Hop - Better Not Pout by Nancy Halvorson

I am so excited to be part of Benartex's Precut Project Hop !  I hope you have been enjoying the hop as much as I have been.  It's so much fun to see all the beautiful fabrics and patterns that are being showcased.   If you are finding the hop for the first time today, be sure to hop on Benartex's Facebook or Instagram pages for the full tour! 



I'm also equally excited to have the opportunity to make a quilt using Nancy Halvorson's Better Not Pout fabric collection.  

Nancy is one of my favorite designers and there is so much I love about this collection - you must check it out.  

I used my new Courthouse Corners pattern which is designed specifically for fat quarters.  The pattern is available for digital download in my Etsy shop and the print pattern will be available soon too!
I had a lot of fun with the layout for this quilt and arranged the blocks from light to dark diagonally across the quilt.  The pattern really showcases the fabrics!  Here are a few more photos of my Courthouse Corners quilt.   Enjoy!









1 comment:

  1. this is very pretty. ohh but i can see this as a baby quilt with an "I Spy" theme. Little things like birds, animals etc in different areas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete