Monday, December 2, 2019

Weekly Curated Quilting Fabric Bundle - Christmas Cottons

Updated January 21, 2020.  I have a few fat quarter bundles still available in these fabrics in my Etsy store.  The half-yard cut bundles have sold. 

Offering a weekly quilting fabric bundle for sale has been on my to-do list for most of the year.  Since we are on the last month, it's about time I get started! 

This week, I have curated a 12 piece bundle of Christmas Cottons featuring gold, green and red fabrics from the industry's leading manufacturers.  The bundle include a mix of focal and small scale prints as well as blenders, perfect for creating stunning Christmas gifts or even just building your stash! 

The fabrics are available as either a 1/2 yard cut or a Fat Quarter bundle.  Each bundle will contain one piece of each of the 12 prints shown. 


Pricing right now (Monday December 2, 2019) is $34.98 for a Fat Quarter Bundle and $59.98 for a 1/2 yard bundle.  These prices include shipping to the continental U.S.  Orders outside the US are accepted, but there will be an additional fee for shipping.   

Quantities are limited, so I am offering this first to my blog subscribers today.  

On Tuesday December 3, 2019, it will be offered to members of my Masterpiece Quilting Facebook Group and on Wednesday, December 4, 2019, any remaining bundles will be posted publicly on Social Media and listed on Etsy at a higher price to cover selling fees.  

To order, please email me at masterpiecequilting@gmail.com with your shipping address and I will send you a paypal invoice.  Be sure to include the quantity you wish to order of either a Fat Quarter bundle, 1/2 yard cut bundle or both! 
Once I receive payment on your invoice, I will ship the next day!  

Thanks and stay tuned for next weeks Curated Bundle offering.  

No comments:

Post a Comment