Tuesday, December 10, 2019

15 days til Christmas! How is your gift making coming?

The countdown is on!  Christmas is 15 days away!   (Please insert a huge YIKES as I type that!)



And no, I haven't bought a single gift yet but I do have the wish-lists from my loved ones.  I'm not planning on gifting any hand crafted gifts this year so my secret sewing is limited to work on new patterns for magazines and fabric companies.   

How is your gift making progressing?  If you are still looking for the perfect pattern, be sure to check out my patterns in my Bluprint store.   They are available for PDF download which means you can be stitching right away!  And there are even a few free patterns too!  

If you need a quick and easy throw - my best selling Sunburst Strips & Squares pattern is available - grab a roll of precut 2-1/2" strips and some coordinating yardage and you are ready to stitch!  

Sunburst Strips & Squares

If your Christmas decor needs a last-minute boost, my Wreath Runner & Wall Hanging pattern stitches up quickly and adds some seasonal flair to your table or wall or both!   The pattern is stash friendly, so no trips to the store are needed! 
Wreath Runner & Wall Hanging

And to really get your guests talking, my Tree of Presents pattern will stun even the most fussy critic.  Again, it's stash friendly and super easy to make.  

Tree of Presents

And if you have a quilter on your list to buy for - consider buying them one of my patterns and hopefully they will make you a quilt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment